A lot of fellow amigurumi artists have been posting up lists of what they plan to make. A great idea, in my opinion, since every time I finish a large project that I've been working on for a while, I'm always at a loss for what to make next. Though naturally, WHILE I'm working on said project, the list of things I'd like to make gets longer, yet I forget it all soon after. This rough list shall be a personal reminder but also give you guys an idea of what kind of things to expect in the future hopefully. By no means is it set in stone since I only work on things if I feel like it >_> and I'll add to the list if more ideas happen to sprout in my mind. I will probably also work on smaller things in between larger projects.
(In no particular order-just noting down as I remember)
1. Young Link
2. Sheik (my character of choice in Super Smash Bros and possibly my favorite character in the LoZ game series)
3. Characters from "Up" (Russel, Mr. Frederickson, Doug, to name a few)
4. Zelda (not sure which one yet)
5. Goron (Darunian)
6. Adult Link (probably from OoT)
7. Epona (because Link needs his trustworthy horse)
8. Characters and creatures from Avatar/Legend of Korra
9. Midna (imp form-NO IDEA HOW TO DO HER HELMET YET T_T)
10. Wolf Link
11. Kratos, the one and only god-slayer
12. Sally, Zero, and Oogie-Boogie from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
13. Mythical creatures, I'm thinking at least a dragon?
14. Something with feathered wings because wings are incredibly fascinating..
15. How can I forget Ganondorf, king of evil.. and Demise, precursor to the king of evil @_@
16. Anatomically-correct teeth, yes, human teeth blown up to plushie size with all the contours of real teeth
17. Nermal from the Garfield comics
19. Some kind of wild cat
Ignoring the fact that I seem to be on a LoZ craze and that there are more characters that I've probably forgotten to list, I'm sure this list will keep me busy for several years. More things shall be tacked on as time progresses and hopefully crossed off as well. ^^